Current Coronavirus Update
at Lake Steinhuder Meer
Here, we would like to give you information on the current situation regarding COVID-19, or coronavirus.
It is very important to follow the guidelines set by the government, for example, to wash your hands repeatedly and thoroughly, keep distance to others and follow the cough and sneeze guidelines. General questions regarding the coronavirus can be answered by the local public health department.
If you do not feel well, please call the numbers 116 117 instead of going to the doctor's office:
The Tourist Information Centers and the Motorhome Site in Steinhude are currently closed. You can call us during our business hours: +49 5033 - 95010.
Starting November 2, 2020 the following rules come into effect:
- Restaurants, cafés etc. are closed, nonetheless take out orders can be placed.
- Cultural destinations, such as museums, will also be closed.
- Tourist accomodations are not allowed; hotels will be closed for private travels.
- Motorhome sites are closed.
- The federal government advises against leisure trips.
- Most events had to be cancelled.
Guidelines of the City of Wunstorf
It is mandatory to wear a face mask in public places, if the minimum distance of 1.5 m between people cannot be guaranteed. This applies especially to the following places:
- Pedestrian zone in Wunstorf
- Train station in Wunstorf including the pedestrian underpass
- Bus station
- Town Center Steinhude and the Promenade
February 11, 2021 - 09.00 am